Monday 15 August; Costume. Discover Arts Award
Monday 15 August; Costume. Be inspired by period costumes and have a go at fabric design, accessory making and more.
- Bag yourself a Discover Arts Award!
- Try out different art activities inspired by the museum’s fantastic collections!
- Find out about creating exhibits and create your own museum exhibit to take home.
- Share your creations at the end of the day with your family.
- Receive a museum certificate on the day, and an official Arts Award certificate a few weeks later.
Led by two of the museum’s experienced Learning Team. Suitable for those aged 7-11 years.
Children should bring a packed lunch, drink and breaktime snacks.
£30 per child
See further info in main text above