Become a Friend of Maidstone Museums
Registered Charity Number 802547
For as little as £10* per year, you can join the Maidstone Museums’ Foundation (MMF) to support the town’s three wonderful museums and know that you are making a difference to the future of this cultural centre in your community. By becoming a Friend of Maidstone Museums, you will also be able to take advantage of a range of benefits:
Attend exclusive museum previews and exhibitions
- Take part in activities throughout the year
- Gain an insight into what goes on behind the scenes
- Receive discounted entry to lectures and children’s activities
- Obtain a 10% discount in the museum’s shop
- Receive a bi-monthly MMF e-newsletter, keeping you informed of news and activities
The Maidstone Museums’ Foundation is a charitable organisation that aims to support the museums through voluntary effort. By joining the MMF, you can help this by contributing to:
- The promotion of the three museums to the residents of Maidstone and beyond, helping to preserve your local heritage
- Securing finance to help with the purchase of artefacts, restoration of works, research, improved display and interpretation, and improvement/adaption of the buildings, all through grant-giving trusts, local fundraising activities, donations, and the Friends’ scheme
- The coordination and operation of the Friends’ scheme
*£10 single membership, £15 couple, £17.50 family, £95 life, and £200 corporate.
Get in touch with Maidstone Museum with your query today and we'll contact you with a response as soon as possible.